2014-2017 Transportation Improvement Program
The TIP provides a four-year list of multimodal transportation projects by state and local agencies that have legal responsibility to build, operate, and maintain the states' highway, street and public transit systems within the Knoxville Urban Area.
The plan below was adopted by the TPO Technical Committee on October 8, 2013 and by the TPO Executive Board on October 16, 2013.
An adjustment is a minor change to the approved TIP as defined on page 19 of the 2014-2017 TIP.
- 2014-016 (I-40 Auxiliary Lane)
- 2014-303 (National Highway Program Performance (NHPP) Grouping)
- 2014-014 (Ebenezer Rd. & N. Westland Dr. Intersection)
- 2014-034 (SR-73 & US-321 at SR-2 & US-11)
- 2014-204 (CAC Transit Vehicle Replacement)
An amendment is a major change to the approved TIP as defined on page 19 of the 2014-2017 TIP.
- 2014-028 (Pistol Creek Greenway - Phase IV)
- 2014-061 (Pellissippi Place Greenway - Phase I)
- 2014-070 (Lenoir City CBD Pedestrian Improvements)
- 2014-208 (Associated Transportation Improvements)
- 2014-209 (System Security Costs-E911 Fees)
- 2014-210 (ADA Non-Fixed Route)
- 2014-211 (Preventive Maintenance-Associated Capital Maintenance Items)
- 2014-212 (Transit Planning Activities)
- 2014-213 (Support Vehicle Purchase)
- 2014-214 (Radio Replacement and Additional Programs)
- 2014-215 (Operating Assistance-Knox County CAC)
- 2014-216 (Operating Assistance - ETHRA)