Weekly Traffic Alert

Annual Listing of Obligated Projects

TDOT Status Report for Knoxville Regional TPO

>> Road Service Requests

Traffic Counts


Roadway Information

Road Service Requests

To report road service needs such as pot hole filling, debris removal, drain grate improvements, etc. please call or visit the web site of the appropriate city or county department below.

Knox County
Phone: 215-5800
Highway Maintenance Division

Blount County
Phone: 982-4652

City of Knoxville
Phone: 215-6000
Public Service Department

Phone: 273-3302
Maryville Public Works

Town of Farragut
Phone: 966-7057
Public Works Department

City of Alcoa
Phone: 380-4846
Streets Department

Tennessee Department of Transportation
Phone: (865) 594-2400
Region 1 website


The Knoxville Regional Transportation Planning Organization makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information shown in text documents, maps, charts and other materials produced or reproduced by the agency. However, TPO makes no warranty or representation, express or implied, as to the use, accuracy, or interpretation of the data accessible on this site. The data is provided for informational purposes only. Before relying on this data, the user should visit the TPO office to review the official records of the agency and confirm that the data is current and accurate.